Your Consent (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!)
FOR AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO THE COLLECTION (E.G. IN THE COMPANY'S DATABASE), PROCESSING, TRANSFER AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE AND CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND THAT SUCH INFORMATION IS VOLUNTARILY PROVIDED TO THE COMPANY.
Which information we may collect on our Users?
We may collect two types of data and information from our Users:
- The first type of information is non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the User from whom we have collected the Non-personal Information. Non-Personal Information is any unconcealed information which does not enable identification of an individual User, and which is available to us while such User is entering and/or using the Platform. Non-personal Information which is being gathered consists of technical information, behavioral information and aggregated information, and may contain, among other things, the activity of the User on the Platform, type of operating system, User's 'click-stream' on the Platform, type of browser and keyboard language, the hardware specifications of such device (including screen resolution), time spent on various screens of the Platform, etc.
- The second type of information is any information that may be used, either alone or in combination with other information, to personally identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a personal profile, an email address, a home or other physical address, or other contact information (“Personal Information”). This information may identify an individual or may be of a private and/or sensitive nature.
- Users of the Platform may automatically provide their IP address (or Mac Address, as applicable) mainly for enhancing the User’s experience and for geo-location and security purposes as further detailed below.
- In addition, Personal Information that is being gathered consists of any personal details provided consciously and voluntarily by the User:
- Users who are interested in opening an Account are required to provide the following details: Email, full name, title and company name.
- Personal Information may also be collected from the details that the User inserts to the Platform's contact form, which include the User's name, phone number, e-mail address and any Personal Information that may be disclosed by the User in his/her text message. Additional information may be requested in the future.
- We collect Personal Information provided by you when you contact us to receive technical support, including by phone.
- If you submit comments in our virtual tour page, we may collect Personal Information that may be disclosed by you in such comment.
- Payments are made through Online Payment Processors which may require the paying User to provide to the applicable Online Payment Processor certain Personal Information (such as credit card numbers or bank account numbers). We do not collect such information.
For avoidance of doubt, any Non-Personal Information connected or linked to any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection or linkage exists.
How Do We Collect Information on Our Users?
There are a few main methods we use:
- We collect information through your entry, connection, installation, access and/or use of the Platform. In other words, when you are using the Platform we are aware of it and may gather, collect and store the information relating to such usage.
- We collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect Personal Information when you register and open an Account, complete the contact form, submit comments on the Site, etc.We may gather, collect and store such information either independently or through the help of our authorized third-party service providers as detailed below.
What are the Purposes of the Collection of Information?
- Non-personal Information is collected in order to:
- Use it for statistical and research purposes and for customization and improvement of our Platform.
- Use anonymous analytics for research or other our commercial purposes.
- Personal Information is collected in order to:
- Provide the full functionality of the Platform.
- Allow us to contact Users with information regarding new products, offers, services, features, enhancements, upgrade opportunities, etc.
- Be able to contact Users for marketing and sales purposes.
- Be able to reply to the User's technical support requests or other questions concerning the Platform and the Services.
- Verify User's identity for the purpose of dealing with fraudulent use of our Platform.
- Determine general geo-location information (i.e., state) from which the User's computer is connected to the Internet and GPS information of the User's device in order for us to know the general location of our Users, as well as in order to safeguard our Platform.
- Enable payments through Online Service Processors. We do not collect payment information.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
The Company does not share Personal Information, other than in the following cases: (a) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental request; (b) to enforce the Terms, including investigation of potential violations thereof; (c) to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; (d) to respond to User's support requests; (e) to respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; (f) to respond to claims that contact information (e.g. name, e-mail address, etc.) of a third-party has been posted or transmitted without their consent or as a form of harassment; (g) to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of The Company, its Users, or the general public; (h) when the Company is undergoing any change in control, including by means of merger, acquisition or purchase of all or substantially all of its assets (while such purchaser or investor may be located in a country that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction); (i) to collect, hold and/or manage your Personal Information through the Company's authorized third parties service providers (including, as applicable, their affiliates as necessary to provide us with the requested services), as reasonable for business purposes, which may be located in a country that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction; (j) to store or process your Personal Information through the Company's affiliated companies, which may be located in a country that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction; (k) for legitimate business purposes, including without limitation, enhancing the User's experience; and/or (l) pursuant to your explicit approval prior to the disclosure. For avoidance of doubt, the Company has the unrestricted right to use Non-personal Information for any purpose and to transfer and disclose Non-personal Information to third parties at its own discretion.
How You Can View, Update or Delete Your Personal Information
In any event, if for any reason you (or any person) wish to delete or modify Personal Information, please contact us via the “Contact Us” form on the Site, and we will make reasonable efforts to modify or delete any such Personal Information pursuant to any applicable privacy laws. Note that unless otherwise explicitly specified herein and/or unless you instruct us otherwise we may retain your Personal Information for as long as reasonably required for the purposes of which such Personal Information was collected, all as permitted under any applicable privacy laws.
Aggregate and/or anonymous information derived from your Account and/or use of the Platform may remain on the Company servers indefinitely.
Please note that the laws of your local jurisdiction may provide you with certain privacy related rights, such as a right of access, right of rectification, right to erasure, right to restrict processing, right of data portability and right to object to processing of Personal Information. If you wish to exercise such rights and find that you are unable to do so via the Site, please send adequate detail via the "Contact Us” form.
The Platform is intended for Users over the age of sixteen (16). Therefore, The Company does not intend and does not knowingly collect Personal Information from minors under the age of sixteen (16) and does not wish to do so. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors under the age of sixteen (16) are not using the Platform. If we learn that we collected Personal Information from minors under the age of sixteen (16) we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you have reasons to suspect that The Company collected Personal Information from minors under the age of sixteen (16), please notify us through the means indicated in the "Contact Us" section below, and we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
How We Protect Information
The Company attempts to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of your Personal Information. The Company has implemented reasonable administrative, technical and physical measures to protect your Personal Information. Please note, however, that there are inherent risks in transmission of information over the Internet or other methods of electronic storage and despite our efforts we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or use of your Personal Information will never occur.
THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSIONS OR THE THEFT, DELETION, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION, DAMAGE, OR LOSS OF ANY DATA.
Third Party Service Providers
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
When you access or use the Platform, the Company and/or our third party service providers may use industry-wide technologies such as "cookies", "Ad-id", "pixel" or other similar technologies, which store certain local information on your device or on the Site ("Cookies"), which may enable automatic activation of certain features and make the User’s experience and usage simpler, more relevant, convenient and effortless. Such information is locally stored on your computer or on your device. The Company and/or our authorized third party service providers may use both session cookies (which expire once you close web-browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on the User’s device until he/she deletes them). It is easy to prohibit and/or delete Cookies through the web-browser settings. Other local storage options may be disabled in the settings of your device. Most platforms will allow you to erase cookies from your computer's hard drive or from you device, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. However, if you block or erase cookies, or change the settings of your device, your online experience may be limited.
You hereby agree that we may use your contact details for the purpose of informing you of products, services and other updates and new features which may be of interest to you, as well as for sending you other materials to the e-mail address provided by you in the registration process. You may withdraw your consent by following the instructions for removing yourself from the mailing list which are available in the e-mail transmitted to you, or by contacting us as provided in the “Contact Us” section below.
Online Payment Processors